Monday, December 27, 2004

In chronological order...

It's been a while since I last offered an update, considering all that's transpired. Seriously, the days are just packed.

I honestly started to write about Robben Island, Table Mountain, the Christmas goings-on and my occasional brushes with the Reaper, but found that my words were rote and passionless and totally unfitting the niftiness of the last few days.

I'm think I'm mostly preoccupied with not knowing what my Lesotho plan is... the hostel I was planning on visiting is adamantly not answering the phone, though I had hoped to arrive sometime midday tomorrow after an odyssey of taxis and hiking. I have a buncha camping gear to pick up, and further details to arrange. I'll try to write snazzyish posts about the goodness of days past on the 12-hour bus ride to Bloemfontein, on the Lesotho border. But I can't promise I'll be able to find net access in that tiny country. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home