Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I know, I know...

Inasmuch as Gaborone suffered something approximating a total internet failure, and I've been attending going-away parties and the like, I've done an unnacceptably poor job of feeding my blog. So without further ado, here are the myriad details of my most recent trip.

Pretoria
Potholes'n'Bribes
Fat and Happy!
Ow...
Sniff... sniff...
Sedition!
I'm inedible.

I'm wrapping up here, and will back in Vancouver on Saturday (6:40, I think), but I've got a few more posts half-done that I'll try to find a chance to put up between now and Friday, when I fly out. You'll hear some sort of pseudo-insightful closing comments from me, have no doubt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These new entries are excellent, Paul. They're interesting in their own right, but they're also very well-written. It's a shame they had to be posted in one big batch, but I'm glad I got to read them anyway.

You should make yourself a kind of homemade coffeetable book drawing on these entries and illustrated by your photos. I'll help you put it together if you like, and I want a copy!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home