Saturday, April 16, 2005

Still en route...

And yet another promise of posting goes unfulfilled... I'm in London, at an airport web kiosk with an aggravating steel keyboard that requires titanic pressure to type anything, so progress is slow. Technical difficulties, and a vicious stomach bug, prevented me from posting my final two entries as promised (and made my 12-hour flight from Joburg MUCH longer). The posts will go up sometime shortly after I return to Canada.

That, by the way, will happen at 6:40 PM Saturday night... after a couple of hours to recuperate, assuming I'm still standing, I still might be up for hitting the town. See y'all soon!

PS It's 3 degrees right now in London, and I have only a Botswana suitable t-shirt and slacks. Sadly, I also have no way to fill a 10-hour stopover other than to venture into London, cold or otherwise. Let's hope that even after 6 months in Africa, I'm still Canadian enough to survive this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home